Very often, coming up with new ideas for dinner is too much of a chore. It happens even more often that we don’t want to cook anything elaborate and end up making pasta again. But pasta doesn’t always have to be traditional and boring. Eating the same pasta every week can get really boring. So we thought about how we can make this Italian delicacy even more delicious. So we decided to try pasta with a ricotta cheese filling and parmesan. We really liked the result and that’s why we wanted to share our recipe with you. In this article, we share our recipe for Stuffed Mussels with Ricotta Cheese and Parmesan.
Dinner for the whole family can look so delicious
Stuffed Mussels with Ricotta Cheese and Parmesan – We will repeat this recipe
Stuffed mussels with ricotta cheese and parmesan
For this you need:
- 250 grams of ricotta cheese
- 80 grams of grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Italian spice mix
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 200 grams of freshly cooked conchiglie
- 1 egg
- marinara sauce
- Fresh basil to serve
- olive oil for serving
That is how it goes:
- First, in a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan, Italian seasoning mix, dried oregano, and egg. Stir well until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Then coat a small baking sheet with marinara sauce.
- Fill the freshly cooked conchiglie with the cheese mixture and spread on the baking sheet.
- Then top with some marinara sauce and sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
- Finally, bake the dish at 190 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with fresh basil and olive oil.
Prepare stuffed mussels with ricotta cheese and parmesan step by step
All the ingredients you need for this recipe
We chose Conchiglie for this recipe
Ricotta cheese and Parmesan are a great combination and taste great
Pasta without marinara sauce can’t work at all
Mozzarella is also an important part of the recipe
Doesn’t that look incredibly delicious?