Would you like a warm, homemade bread with a crunchy crust that’s healthy too? What do you think of a bread with tender zucchini, sesame and parmesan and a wonderfully fragrant rosemary-lemon zest at the end? We’re sure you won’t be able to resist this delicacy! With this zucchini juice bread recipe, which is high in protein and fiber and at the same time low in carbohydrates, you always have a quick alternative for main courses or as a dessert. Learn how to prepare it in just a few steps here.
This delicious zucchini bread recipe is a great way to use up those garden zucchini that you’ve been planting and fertilizing all summer for a really bounty zucchini harvest. And if you haven’t grown zucchini in your garden, don’t worry! You can buy zucchini at any grocery store. This delicious Zucchini Bread is packed with lots of delicious ingredients and tastes amazing! This recipe is for the ultimate zucchini bread. Try it – you will love it and want to do it again and again.
Recipe for vegetable bread with juicy zucchini
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- yellow onion, sliced – 1
- Garlic Cloves – 2
- Spring onions, chopped – 4-5 pieces
- grated and drained zucchini – 1
- Milk – 60 ml
- egg – 1
- Olive Oil – 40ml
- gluten-free flour – 150 grams
- Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- dried oregano – 1 tsp
- sesame mix
To prepare this delicious bread you will need the following ingredients:
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and briefly sauté the onion and garlic cloves.
- Add the spring onions and stir until soft.
- Then remove the pot from the stove.
- Put the onion mixture in a bowl.
- Add the grated and drained courgettes, milk, egg, olive oil, gluten-free flour and spices.
- Mix well.
- Divide the batter into a baking pan.
- Sprinkle sesame mixture on top.
- Bake at 190 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
It’s that simple
Cut the onion
Prepare spring onions
Prepare the ingredients for the recipe in small bowls ahead of time
The sesame mixture is an essential part of the recipe
Why zucchini juice bread?
Why should you prepare this recipe? The answer is simple: it’s delicious! And if you planted zucchini, you will surely have plenty of this vegetable! Zucchini is great for baking and can be used in tarts, cakes, muffins, breads and even brownies. Did you know that?
- Zucchini contain a lot of water and keep baked goods extremely moist
- This recipe freezes well and will keep for a few days.
- This zucchini bread recipe makes two loaves. So it’s perfect for enjoying a loaf with family or friends and gifting or freezing to the others.
Why isn’t a mixer required?
This recipe is a popular and tried and true zucchini bread recipe. It couldn’t be easier – you don’t need a blender! It is a standard recipe for a quick bread with grated zucchini without kneading. What’s better than that?
Bread without kneading
What should you sprinkle the bread with?
Here’s what to put in your zucchini bread:
- add chopped or toasted walnuts
- replace cinnamon with other warm spices, e.g. B. Pumpkin Pie Spice, or add a pinch of nutmeg
- Dried cranberries or sultanas are great additions
- Substitute chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips for the walnuts
How can you keep zucchini bread longer?
This bread can be kept at room temperature for several days in an airtight container or wrapped in cling film. If you want to freeze it, first let it cool completely, wrap in cling film, and then wrap tightly in aluminum foil. Frozen zucchini bread tastes best when eaten within 3 months. Defrost the bread in the oven over low heat.
Made super easy and quick
Tips for good zucchini bread:
- Make sure the ingredients are at room temperature.
- Baking time may vary slightly, so be sure to check baking time beforehand.
- Bake the bread just until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Small and medium-sized courgettes (or summer squash) work best.
- Larger zucchini may need to be cored (and peeled if the skin is hard).
Quick Juice Bread Recipes
The popular zucchini bread is one of the easiest recipes to make. No mixer or kneading required! Enjoy this moist and delicious bread any time of the day. You can enrich it with your favorite nuts, spices or dried fruits. We wish you a good appetite!
It is very easy to prepare