Making acrylic nails yourself has never been easier than with the Dual System.
Construction or extension? You decide that anew every time because the dual tips are reusable.
No matter which variant you choose, both are absolutely easy in a fraction of the time of previous nail modeling methods.
Whether gel, acrylic or polygel – it works with all common systems. There are already matching do-it-yourself nail sets that contain everything ready to buy. You can be sure that the products in such a poly nail set will also contribute to the desired result.
The desired material is applied directly into the tip or onto the nail. The excess material is removed. The remaining product is modeled from below to the desired length and shape. After the material has dried (UV/LED or air) the dual tip can be easily removed.
Polygel & Dual Tips – The easiest way to extend nails
With the dual system you can form the perfect fingernail in no time at all. Polyacrylic Gel offers many possibilities: you can model it with templates, but for those who want it super easy, Dual Tips (also known as Dual Forms) are the must-have!
The annoying “in shape” filing becomes unnecessary. The dual tips give you a perfectly formed C-curve in just a few steps.
With a little practice you can model it in such a way that you hardly have to file it after it has hardened.
Dual System – The revolution in nail modelling
This simple, new system in nail design not only saves money, but also a lot of time.
The 99nails acrylic gel combines the advantages of acrylic powder and gel systems. It is more flexible than conventional acrylic, is easier to file and still remains very resilient after a curing time of 120 seconds under UV or 90 seconds under LED and thus offers more stability than conventional gel systems.
As soon as the sweat layer (dispersion layer) is removed, the acrylic gel offers a matt surface that is perfect for further processing of colors and nail art.
Dual System Tips – make your own fingernails
The stable dual tips are available in 10 different sizes. There is a suitable shape for every finger. The Popits have a straight shape and auxiliary lines to model an even fingernail length. The dual tips can be easily detached with the practical tabs.
With these special tips, acrylic gel is spread on the inside of the tip and then pressed onto the nail and hardened. The tips are shaped in such a way that they still offer space for the modeling material and thus enable a beautiful structure. The shape forms the C curve perfectly.
The dual tips are suitable for poly acrylic gels and thick viscous gels.
Of course, any nail design can be applied to the hardened acrylic gel as usual.
Dual Tips Acrylic Gel Instructions
- Find the right tip size for each nail.
- The natural nail is prepared as usual. Remove cuticles, roughen nails and remove filing dust.
- To strengthen adhesion, primer or adhesive gel is applied thinly to the natural nail. Allow primer to air dry about 2 minutes. Cure adhesive gel under UV or LED nail lamp.
- Paint or model the acrylic gel into the curve of the dual tip with a spatula or brush. Important: Be sure to press the material lightly into the tip. Tip: We recommend slightly moistening the acrylic brush with the associated acrylic gel liquid and, if necessary, wiping it off on a cellette afterwards. Very little liquid is needed to model the acrylic gel into the desired shape.
- Press the mold with the acrylic gel onto the nail and wait for the acrylic to dry. Let the polyacrylic gel harden under the UV lamp for 120 seconds and under the LED lamp for 60 seconds.
- Now the tip can be carefully removed from the modeling using the small tabs provided for this purpose.
- Clean the nail with nail cleaner and file the nails into the desired shape. The surface of the nail should also be roughened with a buffer. Because this is how a color gel, color varnish or sealant lasts better.
- Now you can process your nail as usual, eg with a color gel, UV nail polish or Shellac.
- Seal with a sealing gel to finish.