Around 6:00 a.m. my alarm clock rings, aka Baby Raphael reporting for duty. Snuggle up a bit, tell the latest dreams and then our day starts. After I’ve gone through the grooming regimen with Baby R and finished making him up, I’ll move on to mine morning routine. It is very important to me personally that I find the time to put on my make-up. And I consciously take these few minutes every morning.
With a beautiful fresh mom makeup I feel ready for the day and am prepared for anything. In collaboration with Artdeco, I’m going to show you one today quick day makeupwhich I am currently wearing in this way every day.
My 8 minute mom makeup
I’ve been putting on make-up almost every day for many years and I would say that I do a certain makeup routine got used to. I always vary the products I use, but the individual steps remain the same. At a Makeup for every day it is particularly important to me that it is easy suitable for everyday use is. I don’t use bright colors or unusual eye shadows – I always make up in such a way that I can feel comfortable wearing it from early in the morning until late in the evening.
And that’s how it is with my typical mama make-up, which I would like to present to you today. A beauty styling for every day that is really quick. Roughly one can say that I about one minute per product need. A little longer for the foundation, of course, but only a few seconds for the blush and lip balm. And as soon as you have found a good make-up routine for yourself, you will be more practiced and routine in applying the individual products anyway.
In 8 quick steps to the perfect mom make-up
- A good base: I use the Wonder Skin Primer after my day care so that my mum’s make-up really stays where it belongs all day long. As the name suggests, this primer really packs a punch. It perfects the complexion and instantly makes you look more alert. Small mimic wrinkles and irregularities are optically balanced, I would almost say it has a slight soft-focus effect. It also moisturizes and stimulates skin regeneration.
- The perfect foundation: When it comes to foundations, I like things natural and light. The nude foundation is ideal for this effect – an ultra-light product for a very natural look. I am currently using it in the color 70 vanilla chiffon, in summer I will switch to a shade darker. The texture can be described as ultra-fine and liquid, with the right foundation brush it can be easily applied. Thanks to the powder particles, the finish is rather matte, but by no means extremely opaque or mask-like.
- Conceal imperfections and set highlights: I’ve never had problems with dark circles under my eyes, but definitely signs of tiredness. That’s why I use a concealer that sets highlights rather than covering them up too much. The Perfect Teint Concealer creates this mix – I use it in Light Peach. It is a concealing and light-reflecting concealer that simply brushes away signs of tiredness. The opacity is medium, small imperfections can be easily disappeared with it. The water-repellent long-lasting effect is also practical.
- Intensify eyebrows: After base, foundation and concealer I dedicate myself to my eyebrows. I sometimes find this part the most important in a mom make-up. Eyebrows frame the face, give it shape and can make tired faces appear more awake. Thanks to microblading, I don’t really have to trace my brows. I like to spice up the ashy natural tone of my eyebrows with the Powder to Cream Brow Color – a loose powder that turns into a creamy brow color when applied.
- Style eyelashes: For me, mascara is at least as important as styling my eyebrows. I had eyelash extensions for about two years, but not anymore. My eyelashes therefore need some time to recover from this and are accordingly shorter than usual. With the Full Waves Curling Mascara and a natural eyelash serum, I still manage to achieve curved and longer eyelashes. Even the shortest lashes are captured and styled with the mascara. In addition, it has a moisture-retaining formula which ensures that the lashes remain supple.
- Contouring: A little color on your face never hurts, and with All Seasons Bronzing Powder, a three-tone bronzer, you have the ideal color mix for contouring. With a medium-sized powder brush, I pick up a little product and spread it in circular movements under the cheekbones, pull it up to the temples, contour the nose and the chin area a bit.
- Blush for a fresh kick: A two-tone blush is ideal if you want a little freshness on your face. Simply smile in the mirror, apply Bronzing Blush to the cheeks and blend. I prefer to use warm colors with a little shimmer.
- Lip Balm: I have hardly ever worn lipstick since I had children, so it can also be an alternative for my mum’s make-up. I really like the Color Booster Lip Balm. This is a color-refreshing lip balm that intensifies your own lip color. On top of that, it moisturizes and makes the lips appear fuller.
What is your perfect makeup for every day? You can find mine here on my Pinterest channel mom makeup by the way filmed in fast forward. By the way: In order for the make-up to come across well in the photos, I reached a little deeper into the rouge/blush color pot. The colors are really well pigmented, so you can use them very sparingly in everyday life. For an expressive make-up, the products can easily be intensified when applied.