Do you like french fries? We’re sure you’ll love eating french fries after a hard day. The question is: who doesn’t love french fries? The fact is that french fries are very popular both with us and with children. However, if you think about how they are prepared, the truth could be that they seriously endanger our health. Unfortunately, french fries are often cooked at very high temperatures and in inferior oil that is used repeatedly. This is definitely not good for you and your kids. But we have a great solution to this problem! You can now prepare french fries without oil that are extra healthy. Is frying in an air fryer really healthier? Discover all the health benefits of this increasingly popular cooking method and learn how to make French fries in the air fryer.
French fries from the hot air fryer
Now there’s a way to keep eating french fries without harming your health! Even if you diet, you won’t gain weight. They are healthier than usual and easier to prepare. Here we tell you tricks on how to eat healthily with fries. You probably associate French fries with fast food – a perfect combination with a burger. You’re probably wondering if it’s possible to eat fat-free french fries that are healthy – the answer is yes! The only thing that makes french fries unhealthy is the oil used in their preparation. If you remove this element from your kitchen, you will get delicious french fries, from which you should not be afraid for your figure and health. And now comes the question: how do french fries work in the hot air fryer?
Are french fries in an air fryer healthier?
How can you prepare crispy french fries in the air fryer?
How can you prepare healthy french fries? With the help of the hot air fryer, of course. These devices have become very popular in recent years and with the new trends in healthy eating. Here’s how to use them and make delicious french fries.
Preparing fries healthy: tricks and tips
- Potatoes – 2 large
- Cornmeal – 1 tbsp
- smoked paprika – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- ground black pepper – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- cooking spray
That is how it goes
- Cut the potatoes into strips.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl once you’ve cut them.
- Let them soak covered with cold water for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the potatoes out of the water and pat them dry.
- In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, paprika, salt and black pepper, place the potatoes in the oil and toss in the starch until completely coated.
- Then put the potatoes in the air fryer.
- Bake the potatoes at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes, stopping the air fryer every 5 minutes and stir-frying.
- Increase the temperature to 200 degrees and bake for another 5 minutes until golden and crispy.
- You can sprinkle with salt if you like.
- Serve the fries with ketchup or your favorite sauce.
Enjoy your meal!
Why are fries unhealthier than air fryer potatoes?
Frying potatoes in fat is definitely bad for your health. Here’s why:
- increases cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood
- promotes the process of obesity and the appearance of cellulite
- worsened blood pressure and fluid retention
- an increase in acidity in the body, which leads to the development of various diseases
Can you lose weight with potatoes cooked in an air fryer?
Using an air fryer can help with weight loss because eating more fried foods is directly related to a greater risk of excess gas. What is the reason? Fried foods are high in fat and calories. Switching from deep fried foods to air fryers and reducing your regular intake of unhealthy oils can be a major boost to weight loss.
Homemade fries from the hot air fryer
How can you eat potatoes cooked in the air fryer?
Potatoes are a starchy food. That is why it is recommended to combine them with vegetables and proteins (meat, fish, eggs, legumes) to improve digestion. Regularly combining these food groups contributes to an overall healthier diet. At the same time, we advise against combining French fries with other starchy foods such as bread, pizza, pasta, etc. The result will not have a positive effect on your health and figure, since such combinations heavily burden the digestive system and promote the accumulation of fat in the body.
@cookfasteatwell Air Fryer Frozen French Fries. #frenchfries #airfryer #easyrecipe #friesandketchup ♬ FEEL THE GROOVE – Queens Road, Fabian Graetz
@tendieex air fryer french fries🤤 – #homemadefries #healthyrecipesideas #foodtiktok #crispyfries #airfryerrecipes #healthyfrenchfries ♬ Fayahh Robinsonprods – rb
@myhealthydish How to make Crispy French Fries in the Air Fryer #airfryer #frenchfries #tiktokpartner #learnontiktok #homechef ♬ LITTLE MO’ BETTA – David Davis