Would you like to change your hairstyle? Then you’ve come to the right place! Here we have compiled the latest trends from the world of hairstyles. Beautiful, elegant, easy to style, the French cut gives your hair a lightness that is much needed in today’s fast-paced world. In this article you will find out which French hairstyle is particularly popular at the moment, who it is suitable for and why this hairstyle is a real hit right now.
The French cut is particularly popular now
What is characteristic of French hairstyles? In the variety of French hairstyles, there is one common distinguishing feature: a textural mess, as if the woman has just woken up, has her hair tousled in front of the mirror, and is ready to go to the cafe for her morning coffee. Sounds great doesn’t it? As you probably already know, French women are always associated with elegance and femininity. The French style is characterized by well-groomed straight hair, a slightly casual and dynamic style. So today we present you the most fashionable French hairstyle worth trying! The French cut is a versatile and practical option for everyday wear and special occasions. Here’s why!
Who is this hairstyle suitable for?
French cut should be chosen by women of all ages who do not chase fashion trends, but create them themselves. Here they differ from other trends in femininity, individuality and elegance.
Who Does the French Cut Suit?
What is typical of French hairstyles?
- Medium length – optimal for emphasizing the advantages and hiding the disadvantages
- Women choose elegant forms, but without a touch of artificiality
- Hair coloring is characterized by sophisticated techniques to add bright tones.
- French fashion specialists choose an unlimited combination of light and dark tones.
That’s why women love the French Cut
- Natural volume without styling tricks.
- Straight, thick and long bangs go well with French inspired hairstyles.
- Wet trimming and filing the ends achieves a slight sloppiness and natural volume.
Unstyled and incredibly modern at the same time
- The haircut allows for a very light, almost weightless cascade, giving the curls a smooth texture.
- Casual elegance.
- Young girls want to look good without much effort.
The French Cut does not need to be styled
Tip: French women do not follow the trends of glossy magazines, but their individual style, which is why every hairstyle is unique.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the French Cut
The French hairstyle style is considered universal and a style form that knows no prohibitions. That’s a fact, but even the most trouble-free hairstyles have their pros and cons. Let’s see what they are:
- French style short haircuts add volume to your hair.
- If you are looking for a hairstyle that does not require complicated styling and hours of standing in front of the mirror, the French cut will delight you with its practicality and ease of styling.
- This hairstyle is perfect for all ages and face shapes.
- You don’t need to go to the hairdresser often.
- Don’t throw your money to the wind! With this hairstyle, you don’t have to spend a lot of money on styling products.
- Don’t worry if your hair is greasy and you don’t have time to wash it! Choose your favorite hat. This hairstyle is perfect with a hat.
Stylish, modern and unbelievably inexpensive
- Thin hair will not look as good with this hairstyle as wavy ones. Therefore, if you do not get the desired effect of the hairstyle, you should not be disappointed.
- Long French hairstyles are not suitable for thin and straight hair.
@carolinestahl The perfect cut to ease your way into a shag as well #bangswithbenefits #hairstylingtutorial #faceframing #frenchhaircut ♬ Melody (1983 Club Vinyl Mix) – Plustwo
@maralafontan Heard you liked french bangs ? 👀 Maison Rose Donald Paris 3ème. #haircut #fringebangs ♬ She Share Story (for Vlog) – 山口夕依
@wannabe_parisian cut your hair it will grow #frenchbob #bobbedhair #shorthair ♬ Le temps de l’amour – Françoise Hardy