All light, casual and comfortable will be my fall. The fact that I don’t just walk around in trendy leisure wear becomes clear at the latest with today’s look here on my fashion blog. A fall outfit with mom jeans and sneakers is pretty much the most comfortable thing you can wear this season. At the same time, this combination is chic enough for leisure activities and can sometimes also be worn in the office.
Where you can buy my outfit and 5 must-haves for successful fall styling I’ll tell you now.
Basic casual autumn outfit with mom jeans and coat
I want me over current autumn trends inform, I love browsing through my favorite online shops. Many are now like small fashion magazines set up, where you can get a very good overview of current fashion trends. With one click, the most beautiful items of clothing can be placed on the wish list, where I can look at them again at my leisure after browsing.
Quite unconsciously, I am now increasingly focusing on sustainable fashion. Shop smart is the motto – hence the wish list. Much of this list does not even end up in the shopping cart. However, the sustainable fashion brand I always like to buy is ARMEDANGELS. A wonderful brand that fair and sustainable produced. I can definitely recommend the Mairaa jeans model in particular. I now have the good piece in three different washes and what can I say: for me one of the best and highest quality mom jeans!
What I also love about online shopping: Me keep discovering new brandsthat go well with my current wardrobe. For example, I became aware of Neo Noir when I was looking for a print shirt. They really have some great ones Pieces with potential to become favorites! I am also wearing a pink blazer from this label. Rightly an eye-catcher, but with jeans, a shirt and a brown coat, in my opinion, a successful freshness kick for the fall.
Autumn trends: 5 must-haves for successful autumn outfits
- A pair of well-fitting jeans: This is not only an advantage in autumn – well-fitting jeans should be in every woman’s home. I’m talking about a model in which you always feel beautiful and comfortable. A pair of jeans that you reach for first when you don’t know what to wear again. As far as I’m concerned, it’s high-waist skinny jeans on the one hand and the great mom jeans from ARMEDANGELS on the other.
- Comfortable and stylish sneakers: While years ago high heels and ankle boots dominated my shoe closet, sneakers (I love my New Balance sneakers) have gained the upper hand a few seasons ago. And rightly so, because white sneakers in particular simply go with everything. If it can be sporty-casual, I like to reach for the 327 model from New Balance. It gets a little more chic with my current favorite sneakers from Alexander McQueen.
- A print shirt: I have to admit: my outfits are a lot more comfortable and easier become since I became a mom. Jeans and sneaker combinations are my daily routine and what would go better with them than a casual print shirt? This spices up every autumn outfit with mom jeans!
- Colorful blazer: Neutral tones dominate my wardrobe, but there are a few pops of color. Green, purple, yellow and, most recently, pink. I found this blazer to be totally successful in terms of cut and color. While browsing online, I could imagine the pink perfect in autumn with a beautiful shade of brown. In other words: daring to use color never hurts and makes autumn outfits shine!
- Oversize coat: Last but not least, a great coat should not be missing in autumn. I like to opt for loose and straight-cut models without a lot of frills. I think it’s great to tie belts, because that way you have a little more room for combination. Another little tip: A nice brown is very popular with the current autumn trends!
How do you like my autumn outfit with mom jeans?