We’ve been experimenting with a variety of recipes lately. After all, cooking is an art for me and you can create very tasty things through experimentation. We haven’t cooked with fish for a long time and it’s about time. We chose trout for this recipe because we love it. Of course, fish doesn’t taste good at all without sauce. So we experimented with a sauce with pistachios. In this article, we share our recipe for Baked Trout with Pistachio Salsa.
Baked trout with pistachio salsa is quick and easy to make
Doesn’t that look delicious?
Baked trout with pistachio salsa
For this you need:
- 2 to garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 trout fillets
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 30ml olive oil
- 50 ml white wine
- Bruschetta, toasted, to serve
- chives, for serving
For the pistachio salsa you will need:
- 70 grams of roasted pistachios with salt
- about 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 40 grams of capers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 60 ml olive oil
That is how it goes:
- First, sprinkle the garlic cloves on a baking sheet, and then place the trout fillets on top.
- Season with salt, black pepper and dried oregano.
- Grease the trout fillets with olive oil and then pour the white wine over them. Bake at 170 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the pistachios, then place in a bowl.
- Then add the chopped parsley, fresh mint, capers, garlic cloves, lemon juice and olive oil and stir well.
- Serve the trout fillets with the pistachio salsa, bruschetta and fresh chives.
Make your own step-by-step baked trout with pistachio salsa
That’s all you need to prepare this dish
Pistachios give the dish a very special taste
Fish is not only healthy, but can also be very tasty
With just a few ingredients you can create something very special
A great and quick idea for dinner
Dinner can look so beautiful and delicious
If you wish, you can serve the trout with bruschetta and chives, for example