It’s peach time or was it. There’s something to love at any time of the year, but during August and September, peaches are our TOP favorite. Buy these fruits straight from a farm and you’ll see why we love them so much! A perfect way to enjoy the sweetest peaches of the season is with brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and chopped nuts. Impress family and friends by making Caramelized Peaches in the Air Fryer. This summer dessert is like a deconstructed peach Melba cheesecake!
Prepare these caramelized peaches in the air fryer!
Why you will love this recipe
During summer and fall, we just can’t find enough ways to enjoy fresh and juicy peaches! These caramelized peaches are easy, decadent, and ready to eat in just minutes. Air frying peaches with butter and brown sugar creates a depth of caramel-like sweetness, so it’s impossible to get over this appetizing dessert! They will love you because:
- it consists of only 5 simple ingredients;
- it tastes heavenly with ice cream;
- Peaches steal the show in a great way!
- The dessert is quick and easy to prepare.
This dessert can be prepared in just a few minutes
Notes on the most important ingredients
- peaches – Look for peaches that give slightly when squeezed. Avoid peaches that feel soft or mushy. Soft peaches are difficult to cut and produce a mushy end result. Also, avoid rock-hard, unripe peaches. No amount of butter, sugar, or cooking will liven up an unripe peach.
- Unsalted Butter – Butter coats the peaches for a sweet and decadent sauce. Coconut oil is a good substitute if you are not allowed to consume dairy products.
- Brown sugar – Brown sugar combines with the butter to create a caramel-like sweet syrup. Honey and maple syrup are great options too!
- Cinnamon & Nutmeg – Cinnamon and peach belong together! The spices add warmth and depth to the flavor. If you don’t like spices, leave them out.
You can omit the spices, but the caramelized peaches will taste uniquely delicious
Caramelize the peaches
Typically, peaches are caramelized in a pan. However, caramelized peaches prepared in the Airfryer are much healthier. The bonus? All you have to do is put the halved fruit in the device and wait a few minutes. The peaches come cooked perfectly and evenly.
Cooking in the air fryer is healthy and very easy
Caramelized peaches in the air fryer: recipe
- halved peaches – 2
- Butter- 20 g, diced
- brown sugar – 3 tbsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
- chopped nuts – 2 tsp
- Vanilla Ice Cream
Cooking in the hot air fryer has many advantages
- Place the peach half in the air fryer.
- Then put a cube of butter on each peach half.
- Mix the brown sugar with the cinnamon powder in a small bowl and sprinkle over the peach halves.
- Let the peaches caramelize for 8 minutes at 195 degrees C.
- Serve the caramelized peach halves with chopped nuts, vanilla ice cream and honey.
These delicious caramelized peaches are ready in just 8 minutes in the air fryer!
Variations on the recipe
- If you don’t like the taste or texture of the peel, remove it. You can either peel or blanch the peaches.
- As mentioned above, you can use coconut oil instead of butter. This gives the peaches a light coconut flavor that is irresistible!
- For a healthier alternative, you can use mascarpone instead of ice cream. This is a great idea if you’re making this recipe in the winter and it’s too cold to consume ice cream
- We chose almond nuts for this recipe, but you can use any type of nut you like.
- You can also add nutmeg powder if you like (a little goes a long way). So you get a much more flavorful dessert!
Start with good peaches! Peaches are the main ingredient, so it’s important to use fragrant and juicy peaches. Look for peaches that are semi-ripe to ripe. Overripe peaches become soft and mushy when cooked, so it would be better to avoid them.
If you don’t have peaches, sliced apples are delicious too!
cook and enjoy
Prepare vegetables in the air fryer. What can you conjure up?
Finally, some storage tips
Store the caramelized peaches in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
How can you warm them up?
Microwave the peaches in 20-second intervals or in a skillet over medium-high heat until warm through.
It is best to consume this dessert immediately!
*Discover many more Airfryer recipes!
Caramelized Air Fryer Peaches ready in just 8 minutes!