What does every person cook if they don’t feel like preparing something too heavy? Pasta of course. You can never go wrong with this Italian classic. Is there anyone in the world who doesn’t like pasta? We don’t know such people personally. In this article we will tell you our delicious and light recipe for pasta with cherry tomatoes. This recipe is perfect for when you are in a hurry and want to make something quick but tasty at the same time. Bon Appetit!
Prepare delicious pasta quickly and easily
One of our favorite recipes we’ve made
Recipe for pasta with cherry tomatoes
For this you need:
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 head of garlic
- fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 125 ml cooking cream
- 50g grated mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 200 g wholemeal pasta al dente
- grated parmesan to serve
- fresh basil to serve
That is how it goes:
- First, grease a baking sheet with the olive oil.
- Then add the cherry tomatoes, red onion, garlic head (whole) and fresh rosemary to the baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix everything very well with your hands and bake at 200 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Then remove the rosemary sprigs and peel the garlic cloves.
- Then add the cooking cream, grated mozzarella, and oregano. Mix well until the cheese melts.
- Puree the ingredients in the baking sheet and add the whole wheat pasta. Mix well.
- Finally, serve with grated parmesan and fresh basil.
Prepare pasta with cherry tomatoes step by step
That’s all you need for this recipe
Cherry tomatoes give the dish something very special
A pasta dish almost never works without mozzarella
Rosemary also gives the pasta a very special flavor
We chose whole wheat pasta for this recipe
The perfect evening with the perfect dish
Doesn’t that look incredibly delicious?