Are you ready for the most anticipated event of the year – the Oktoberfest? We are sure that you can hardly wait for the moment when you will put on the perfectly matching dirndl, blouse and apron. But now it’s time to start thinking about the perfect hairstyle for Oktoberfest. Yes, this is a very important part of preparing for the festival! Don’t worry if you’re not a hair pro! We’re here to help you with our tips. Whether you have short, long or medium-length hair – in just a few minutes and with the right accessories you will be Oktoberfest-ready from head to toe. Here you can easily find dirndl hairstyles that are particularly trendy this year.
Dirndl hairstyles easy
Which hairstyle for the Oktoberfest? We are sure that this question is on the minds of many women at the moment. Of course, nobody said that you have to do something special with your hair when wearing a dirndl, but it would be nice to keep up with this year’s hair trends. The fact is that braided hairstyles go with the Oktoberfest and the dirndl, but the problem is that not every lady can do such braids. So instead of going to the hairdresser, who will surely conjure up a hairstyle that matches your dirndl, we have put together the simplest ideas for super quick and easy dirndl hairstyles that anyone can imitate and – very importantly – require no prior knowledge!
Fast dirndl hairstyles for the Oktoberfest
Folk festivals have a long historical tradition in Germany. Just like beer and music, the classic braided hairstyles are also part of this tradition. The beautiful and simple dirndl hairstyles are made in just a few steps and look impeccable. You can find out how to do it in the following lines.
#Dirndl hairstyle 1
This look is elegant, romantic and very easy to achieve.
How are you?
- Start by braiding your hair into two long pigtails at ear level.
- Wrap both braids around the head and secure with bobby pins.
- Add a small amount of mousse or volumizing powder to hair for extra hold.
Here you will find trend hairstyles to imitate
#Dirndl hairstyle 2
Boxer braids are a cool and classy hairstyle that is very trendy this year. These braids require a bit of skill, but the result is worth it.
And that’s how it works:
- Divide the hair into two parts.
- French braid, but instead of looping the two outer strands over the middle strand, loop them under it.
- After that, braid the strands of hair and secure them at the ends with a thin hair band.
- Repeat the process for the other half of your hair.
Lots of easy hairstyles for Oktoberfest
#Dirndl hairstyle 3
Do you love beautiful, romantic hairstyles? Then the side braid is just the thing for you! This classic dirndl hairstyle is suitable for medium-length and longer hair. You can braid just the length of your hair or start at the roots – it’s up to you.
How can you do that?
- First, put your hair to one side and divide it into three equal parts.
- Take the outermost section of hair and braid it at the bottom between the other two sections.
- Keep going until you reach your desired braid length.
Make dirndl hairstyles yourself
Very easy to replicate
We have the prettiest dirndl hairstyles
Tip: Use a pretty satin ribbon instead of a hair tie to secure your braid.
#Dirndl hairstyle 4
Braids for short hair? Yes, that is possible! It doesn’t matter if you’re cropped short, as long as you have slightly longer hair on top, you can get a unique Oktoberfest braid to match your dirndl!
- Before you begin, apply a little styling product to your hair to make it easier to style.
- Then braid these strands as if you were braiding a pigtail.
- Secure the ends with a few bobby pins.
- Finally, apply hairspray and go to the folk festival!
What can you complement your look with?
Flowers in the hair are the perfect addition to the traditional dirndl! Whether in a loose bun or in wavy, tousled hair – a wreath of flowers can crown any hairstyle!
Styles, ideas, tips & tricks
The most beautiful Dirndl & Oktoberfest hairstyles
The most beautiful Oktoberfest hairstyles for 2022 are here
@alenamari.b @fraublubb reply That was my very first dirndl hairstyle 🙈 #updo #hochsteckfrisur #dirndl #oktoberfest ♬ Imagination – Lize Mynhardt
@amuseliebe i hope it gonna help Dirndl girl a lot#germany #bunhairstyle #hairbuntutorial #hairbunstyle #dirndlfashion #fyp #goviral #hairbun #beautiful #fashion #girl ♬ Easy On Me – Adele
@lorettavinko hairstyle for the registry office 👰♀️🌸 #registry office #bridalhairstyle #braidedhairstyles #dirndlfrisur #fyp #viralhair #bridalhair ♬ MAKE OUT – Emilio