When we receive guests, we always want to make a good impression. But it often happens that we don’t have time to go shopping or simply don’t want to spend several hours in the kitchen. What can we do in this case? There are many simple 3 ingredient snacks that can be prepared quickly and easily! Whether it’s a salty treat or a sweet treat, these 3-ingredient recipes are nutritious and will satisfy your guests’ hunger perfectly!
Make a delicious snack with just three ingredients
#3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bars
Kids and adults alike will love this nutty twist on classic chocolate cornflake cakes. Made with just chocolate, peanut butter, and crunchy cornflakes, these super easy no-bake bites are the perfect sweet treat!
You only need three ingredients to make these easy peanut butter bars:
- 300 g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 100 g crunchy peanut butter
- 100 grams of corn flakes
- In a bowl over a saucepan of barely simmering water, gently melt the roughly chopped chocolate (making sure the bowl isn’t touching the water). Stir in the peanut butter and allow the mixture to cool, about 5 minutes.
- Gently mix in the corn flakes, being careful not to break the flakes.
- Spread the mixture onto a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the tray in the fridge and chill for 20 minutes or the chocolate will set.
- Cut into bars.
You can keep these bars in the fridge for up to 1 week
#3 Ingredient Cocoa Bites
If you want to make something sweet, try these 3-ingredient raw cocoa bites, they taste amazing and are extremely delicious. For this you need:
- 115 g cup of walnuts
- 200 g Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- Place the walnuts in a blender and flour them until finely chopped.
- Add the dates and cocoa and blend again.
- Form balls of the dough with your hands and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top if you like.
- You can store the bites in a sealed container at room temperature, but if it’s summer, it’s best to put them in the fridge.
Feel free to use other nuts as well
#Quick Chocolate Chip Sandwiches
For these appetizing chocolate chip sandwiches you will need:
- 396 g heavy whipping cream
- 3 tsp vanilla paste
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Chokolate chip cookies
- Pour the whipping cream into a medium-sized bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat the whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. This will take a little time, so be patient with it. As you mix, you’ll see the whipped cream begin to thicken. You’ll know the cream is ready when you lift the mixer out of the cream mixture and the peaks stand and don’t fall over.
- Once the cream is whipped, add the vanilla paste and powdered sugar. Beat on low speed until fully mixed.
- Place the custard in an airtight container, like mason jars, and refrigerate for two hours. Keep them in the fridge until ready to use.
- To make the sandwiches: Spread cream on the bottom of one cookie and glue a new one on top.
The best 3 ingredient snacks for party!
#Beetroot toasts with avocado
This recipe is super easy and uses only minimal ingredients. This is a great snack if you want to cook quickly and healthily at the same time.
- 1 whole avocado
- Beet spread cream
- toasted bread slices
- salt and black pepper
- Toast your bread as you like.
- Pit the avocado and mash it in a bowl. Add salt and black pepper.
- Assemble: Spread the bread slices with red berry cream and then place the avocado on top. Garnish with sesame seeds and shredded leafy greens if you have them on hand.
This is also a healthy snack between meals
#Roasted hazelnuts with chocolate
Our next suggestion are these Roasted Hazelnuts Covered in Salted Chocolate. Crunchy, buttery, sweet and salty – what’s not to love about it?
For this recipe you need:
- 1 1/2 cups toasted hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- sea salt to taste
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Place the hazelnuts in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate.
- Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a medium-sized bowl and melt in the microwave at 20-second intervals, stirring well each time.
- Once the chocolate has melted, add the hazelnuts and stir well so they are well coated in chocolate.
- Spread the hazelnuts on the baking tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle some salt on them.
- Place the hazelnuts in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours until the chocolate hardens.
Use good quality chocolate for this recipe
#Sweet toasts with cream cheese and berries
These cream cheese and berry toasts are super fresh and delicious! Depending on your preference, you can sweeten them with honey or garnish with fresh basil.
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- rustic French whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup berries of choice
- Cut the bread into slices.
- Spread the bread slices generously with cream cheese.
- Scatter berries on each slice and garnish with honey or basil leaves, if desired.
- Serve the toasts cold with cream cheese and berries.
You can also garnish the toasts with other ingredients
#Healthy chocolate muffins made from 3 ingredients
These might be the easiest muffins you’ll ever make, and they’re quite crunchy, almost like brownies. Did we mention they are gluten free too? The ingredients are bananas, peanut butter and cocoa powder.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup creamy unsweetened peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Use a hand mixer to mix all the ingredients (except your optional blends) until well combined. The dough should be smooth and without lumps. Depending on your preference, you can now fold in a handful of chocolate chips or walnuts with a spatula.
- Use a spoon to evenly fill 6 cupcake liners to the brim. These muffins don’t rise like regular muffins, so don’t worry about filling the wells too much.
- Bake the muffins for about 15 minutes.
- Let them cool and then remove them from the baking pan.
Simple and super tasty!
#Healthy mini pancakes made from 3 ingredients
These easy, healthy 3-ingredient pancakes are fluffy and super soft despite not containing any butter or oil. Garnish with your favorite toppings.
- 2 large eggs
- 250 ml milk (skim, low-fat or full-fat)
- 2 1/4 cups white self-raising flour, separated
- Whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the flour and beat until the batter is smooth and free of lumps. After that, add any additives.
- Heat some oil in a pan over low to medium heat.
- Put a couple of spoons of dough in it. Bake the pancakes for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the top and the bottom is golden brown. Flip and cook until pancakes are golden brown.
- Grease the pan between every second or third pancake, if necessary.
- Serve with yogurt, ice cream, whipped cream, maple syrup, berries, or your choice of toppings.
Serve these pancakes with banana
#3 Ingredient cookies for guests
These flourless 3 ingredient cookies have a rich peanut butter flavor and a chewy texture that’s crunchy on the outside. They are gluten and dairy free.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter with no added sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer or spoon, mix the peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and spread them out on a baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack for a few more minutes. Voila!
Have you ever wondered how easy it is to make cookies?
*Did you like our ideas? Discover many more recipes with 3 ingredients that are very easy to prepare!
It’s also possible to make a delicious 3-ingredient cheesecake
*Would you like to surprise your guests with culinary skills? Try this 3-ingredient Japanese cheesecake!
Simple biscuits with jam filling
Juicy brownie chocolate bars
*Do you like brownies? Prepare healthy quinoa crunch bars.
Healthy 3 ingredient cake
*You may also like our ideas for low carb bread with only 3 ingredients!
Use what you have on hand for the topping. Nuts, cheese, fruit, vegetables – everything goes well here
These toasts can be both sweet and salty.
An idea for fans of fine taste
A really tasty combination: cream cheese and figs
3 ingredient sandwiches with cucumber