Try our 8 Airfryer recipes with chicken and experience pure enjoyment! The hot air fryers are becoming more and more popular and not without reason. This allows you to enjoy dishes with a crispy texture that are prepared with just a little fat. In addition, your favorite dishes and snacks succeed faster and easier than ever. The hot air fryer is much more than just a healthier alternative to frying. In fact, you can cook practically anything in this appliance. And last but not least, the Airfryer is relatively easy to clean.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Chicken breast fillets from the hot air fryer
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and cover with a large sheet of cling film. Pound evenly thin with a rolling pin, meat tenderizer, or the palm of your hand.
- Optional: Place the chicken on a plate and sprinkle with kosher salt. Store uncovered in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper (if you didn’t salt the chicken, add the salt now).
- Place the chicken breasts in a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle the spice mixture on top. Toss the meat, spreading the spices evenly on both sides.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 190°C. Place the chicken breasts in the Airfryer and cook for 6 minutes.
- Remove the basket from the fryer and use kitchen tongs to gently turn the chicken breasts over. The total cooking time depends on the air fryer model and the size of the chicken breasts. Smaller chicken breasts only take about 8 minutes, larger ones may take 14 or more minutes. Check the meat frequently towards the end to make sure it doesn’t dry out.
- Place the chicken breasts on a plate. Cover and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Slice and enjoy!
Light, fast and healthy
Chicken wings from the Airfryer. ingredients
- 450g chicken wings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
Cook the chicken wings in the air fryer
- Pat the chicken wings dry with kitchen paper and place in a bowl.
- Brush with 1 tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with 2 tsp garlic salt and 1 tsp lemon pepper. Swirl to distribute the spices evenly.
- Space evenly in the frying basket and cook at 200°C for 8 mins per side or 16 minutes total, until the outsides of the chicken wings are crispy and golden brown.
Delicious dinner from the Airfryer
Chicken thighs from the Airfryer. ingredients
- 4 chicken thighs with bone and skin
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp onion powder
Chicken thighs from the air fryer
- Preheat the fryer to 190°C. Spray with cooking spray after preheating.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large ziplock bag or bowl with a lid. Sprinkle kosher salt, smoked paprika powder, garlic powder, oregano and onion powder on top. Shake to coat.
- Place the chicken thighs, skin-side down, in the fryer for 12 minutes.
- Turn the chicken thighs skin-side up and cook for another 10 minutes. If you want your chicken thighs extra crispy, cook them in 4-minute increments until they reach the desired crispiness.
- The chicken thighs are done when the meat thermometer reads 70°C. Serve.
Cooked to perfection
Airfryer recipes with chicken. Chicken thighs with potatoes. ingredients
- 1 kg chicken thighs with bone and skin
- 450 g mini potatoes – halved
- 1 red bell pepper – seeded and diced
- 1 orange bell pepper – seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch salt/pepper
Bake chicken thighs with potatoes in the Airfryer
- Mix garlic powder, paprika powder, onion powder, cumin, salt and pepper together well.
- Brush the chicken thighs with oil, then sprinkle 2/3 of the spice mixture over the thighs. Place in the greased frying basket and set aside.
- Mix the potatoes with the oil and the remaining spices. Place in the frying basket next to the chicken thighs.
- Cook at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Add the paprika to the potatoes, toss and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook for a further 10-15 minutes at 200°C or until the chicken thighs are cooked through (internal temperature 70°C).
You can cook anything in the air fryer
Chicken breast fillet with broccoli. ingredients
- 500 g chicken breast (boneless and skinless, cut into small pieces)
- 250 g broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1/2 medium onion (thickly sliced)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped ginger
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar (or distilled white vinegar)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- salt (to taste)
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
Cook the chicken breast fillet with broccoli in the Airfryer
- First mix the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and place the broccoli and onion in another bowl.
- Divide the marinade between the two bowls and stir to mix the ingredients evenly.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 190°C.
- Place the chicken breasts in the Airfryers basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add the broccoli and onion to the chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked through, 8-11 minutes. Stir halfway through cooking.
- Serve with white or brown rice.
Prepare meat and vegetables quickly and easily in the Airfryer
Chicken breast fillet with Brussels sprouts. ingredients
For the Brussels sprouts
- 350 g Brussels sprouts, stemmed and halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
Recipe for chicken breast fillet with Brussels sprouts
For the chili chicken
- 450g chicken breasts, boned, skinless, diced
- 1 tbsp chili oil
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup (60g) sweet chili sauce, plus more for serving
- Toss the cauliflower in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Put the Brussels sprouts in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at 200 °C.
While the Brussels sprouts are in the fryer, brush the diced chicken breast in the chili oil, then add the ground ginger, garlic, chili powder, and salt. Stir so the chicken is completely coated.
- Place the chicken breasts in the basket and stir gently.
- Cook for a further 10-12 minutes at 200°C until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 70°C to 75°C. Stir halfway through to ensure the Brussels sprouts crisp evenly.
- Add 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce and stir everything together. Cook for another 1-2 minutes to caramelize the sauce. Serve with rice, toasted sesame seeds, lime wedges and additional sweet chilli sauce.
Chicken breast fillet with Brussels sprouts and rice
Airfryer recipes with chicken. Chicken breast fillet with honey. ingredients
- cooking spray
- 6 tbsp honey
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Chicken breast fillet with honey from the Airfryer
- Spray the frying basket with cooking spray.
- Mix honey and oil in a bowl. In another bowl, mix together dry breadcrumbs and panko breadcrumbs.
- Halve the chicken breasts lengthways to make 4 thin schnitzels. Dip the cutlets in the honey mixture until completely covered, then dip in the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place in the prepared Airfryer basket. Spray the top with cooking spray.
- Cook at 199°C for 5 minutes. Turn and cook until the center of the meat is no longer pink and the juices run out (about 7 minutes).
Chicken breast fillet with cream cheese. ingredients
- 120 g herb cream cheese
- 170g boneless, skinless chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- Italian spice mix
- olive oil
Fill the chicken breast fillet with cream cheese
- First cut a pocket in the chest with a knife.
- Then fill the filling in the created opening.
- Place the chicken in the basket of the air fryer, spray with olive oil and cook at 190°C for 10 minutes.
- Then remove the chicken breasts, spray them with olive oil and sprinkle some Italian seasoning on top.
- Roast for a further 5-7 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 70°C.
- Let rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
Garnish with lemon slices
In the Airfryer, the crispy breading succeeds even with just a little fat
Fry the chicken thighs in the basket of the Airfryer until crispy